Need some last-minute Christmas gift ideas? How about some good old-fashioned board games? Not just any board games, but board games that are fun for the whole family that can teach your young ones about investing!
Here are 5 board games that can teach you about investing
1. Monopoly- A classic family favorite game where you invest in real estate, earn cash flow, and try to have the most money at the end!
2. The Game of Life- Another fun classic family game that simulates a person's travels through their life, from college to retirement, with jobs, marriage, and possible children along the way. It teaches kids about money skills, such as the importance of career and income, the importance of investing early, the value of having insurance, and how compound interest works!
3. Dave Ramsey's Act Your Wage! Board Game- The Act Your Wage! Board Game is a hands-on way for families to have fun applying Dave Ramsey's life-changing money principles. Players earn a salary, pay bills, save and pay down debt. Kids and adults alike will discover the importance of budgeting, saving, and staying gazelle intense so they can be the first to yell, "I'm debt freeeee!"
4. The Stock Exchange Game- No need for stock exchange knowledge for the entire family to have a great time playing this fun investment game! In this game, purchase risky assets with higher returns and sell risky stocks for safer, more stable investments. The investor to retire with the most assets wins!
5. I'm the Boss- This game is about the art of the deal- business deals, that is! Have fun playing this game with the family while learning about business management, negotiation, and well- being a boss!
What are some of your favorite board games?
To learn more about Incent please visit us at www.Incent.net ...